Types of Information We Collect:
1. Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide to us when you create an account. Such personal information consists of: your full name, username, email address, your address, ID, country of residence, age, credit card and bank information (without the CVV code), details of any requests or transactions you make through the eService, and communications you send to us or submit to the Site (“Personal Information”) The processing of personal data shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us. By means of this data protection declaration, we would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
How We Use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data
We use Personal Information and Non-Personal Data to:
1. Build, operate and improve our Site and the Services;
2. Perform user analytics;
3. Provide customer support;
4. Communicate with you and provide additional information that may be of interest to you such as, for example, projects that we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
5. Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages;
6. Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, analytics, fraud prevention, or to comply with the law.
When and Why We Disclose Personal Information and Non-Personal Data